1. Abstract submission is available in the personal area of the participant.
Abstract submission deadline extended – February 31, 2020.
To download an Abstract Template
2. After consideration of the abstracts by the Program committee and for publication in the journal indexed in
Scopus and Web of Science, you will need to send the text of the article of 3-5 pages, designed in accordance with
all requirements. Information about the requirements to articles will appear on website after February 1, 2020.
With 9 different tracks, this conference offers a comprehensive look at corrosion issues across multiple industries
challenging Russia and the European markets.
Abstracts are currently being accepted for the conference on the topics listed below:
- Well Construction and Operation
- Coating and Inhibitors
- Cathodic Protection
- Corrosion mechanisms and testing methods
- Failure analysis
- Maritime corrosion
- Corrosion in refinery and petrochemical industry
- Corrosion monitoring
- Advances in hydrogen embrittlement study
3.Why Should I Submit an Abstract?
- Become recognized as an industry leader in Europe by presenting your knowledge to peers
- Enhance your career with the connections and business opportunities you will gain from showcasing your experience and success stories
- Have a positive impact by helping future professionals enrich their knowledge in corrosion prevention
- Your experience and success stories will also demonstrate to the industry the needs of corrosion control and provide relevant solutions to the industry
- A formal presentation of your abstract presented at the event. Presenters may be eligible to receive a discounted price to attend.
- A presentation between 15 and 30 minutes, depending on the schedule of the event
- A PowerPoint presentation is required with the presentation
- All listed deadlines are met for presentation review
- All formatting and content requirements are followed for presentations
- A signed copyright release agreement
- A brief biography