With 11 different tracks, this conference offers a comprehensive look at corrosion issues across multiple industries challenging Russia and the European markets.
Abstracts are currently being accepted for the conference on the topics listed below:
- Well Construction and Operation
- Coating and Inhibitors
- Cathodic Protection
- Corrosion mechanisms and testing methods
- Failure analysis
- Maritime corrosion
- Corrosion in refinery and petrochemical industry
- Workshop “Advances in hydrogen embrittlement study”
- Workshop “Corrosion education and certification”
Why Should I Submit an Abstract?
- Become recognized as an industry leader in Europe by presenting your knowledge to peers
- Enhance your career with the connections and business opportunities you will gain from showcasing your experience and success stories
- Have a positive impact by helping future professionals enrich their knowledge in corrosion prevention
- Your experience and success stories will also demonstrate to the industry the needs of corrosion control and provide relevant solutions to the industry
- A formal presentation of your abstract presented at the event. Presenters may be eligible to receive a discounted price to attend.
- A presentation between ____ minutes, depending on the schedule of the event
- A PowerPoint presentation is required with the presentation
- All listed deadlines are met for presentation review
- All formatting and content requirements are followed for presentations
- A signed copyright release agreement
- A brief biography