18, Stremyannaya str, (no lift, 4th floor )
Cronwell Inn Stremyannaya Hotel – part of Cronwell Hotels & Resorts Gallery, Russian hotel chain, was opened in Saint-Petersburg in February 2010. Hotel is located in the historical centre of Saint-Petersburg, in 3 minutes walking distance from the Nevsky Prospect and Mayakovskaya underground station, in 5 minutes walk from Moskovsky railway station, 15 minutes drive from the Palace (Dvortsovaya) square and Alexandro-Nevsky Cathedral and 30 minutes drive by car from the the Pulkovo airport.
Hotel is located in a new modern building with historical outlook on the famous Stremyannaya street, that saved its name since the order of the Queen Anna Ioanovna in the 18th century, and was one of the Dvorcovaya Sloboda streets, where manufacturers that worked for the royal family used to live.
Busines comfort room:
|Room Facilities:||RUB per day||RUB per day|
|– queen/ king size bed
– Refrigerator, teapot
– hairdryer, conditioner, safe
– Free toiletries
– Luggage storage room
– security system 24 hours
|8 500||9 000|
* – breakfast is included in the price.
* – breakfast smorgasbord available on the 1st floor of the СronwellInn Stremyannaya hotel (the next building)
Check in: available after 14:00
Check out: before 12:00 noon
If you want to check in before 14:00:
– before 08:00 am: you need to pay extra the price of the 1 night stay in the hotel;
– after 08:00 am: you need to pay extra 50% of the price of one night plus breakfast
If you want to check out after 12:00 noon:
– till 18:00: you need to pay extra 50% of the price of the 1 night stay in the hotel;
– after 18:00: you need to pay extra the price of the 1 night stay in the hotel